Please see the below information requiring the inclusion of the CPN on all documents and pleadings.
SIGNATURES: A signature must comply with the requirements under Rule 20-107(a)(2).
(a) Signature by Filer; Generally.
(1) Subject to sections (b), (c), (d), and (e) of this Rule, when a filer is required to sign a submission, the filer shall electronically sign the submission by inserting a (A) facsimile signature or (B) typographical signature.
(2) The filer shall insert the electronic signature above the filer’s typed name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number and, if the filer is an attorney, the attorney’s Client Protection Fund ID number. An electronic signature on an electronically filed submission constitutes and has the same force and effect as a signature required under Rule 1-311.
The Harford County Office of Family Court Services alerts you to…
SAVE THE DATE
for Harford County’s Annual Family Law Case Management Meeting at:
The Liriodendron in Bel Air
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
12 Noon – 1pm Light Lunch (no fee)
1pm – 3:30 pm
- The Implementation of Harford County’s MDEC
- Legislative and Family Case Law Update:
Chris Nicholson, Esq.
- General Case Management Updates/Questions/Comments
HCBF Cocktails & Conversation
The Harford County Bar Foundation is excited to announce the 4th annual Cocktails & Conversation fundraiser with author Cristina Alger sponsored by Penguin Random House Publishers on Thursday, November 8th from 5-6:30pm. Please join us at One Eleven Main as we celebrate the release of The Banker’s Wife: A Novel. Tickets include 2 wine/beer/cocktail beverages, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and a copy of The Banker’s Wife. All proceeds will support low-income individuals seeking legal representation in Harford County. For more information, please contact the HCBF at (410) 836-0123. Ticket, sponsorship, and donation information available on reverse side.
November 8, 2018 5:00 PM
November 8, 2018 6:30 PM
One Eleven Main
111 S. Main Street
Bel Air MD