For any interested member, please see the solicitation from the Department of Social Services to procure Legal Services to represent the agency before the Harford County Courts in Child Welfare and Adult Services matters.
MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES: HARFORD COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES’ LEGAL SERVICES REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- The Offeror shall be licensed to practice law in Maryland for a minimum of three (3) years and be in good standing with the Maryland Court of Appeals. The Offeror shall have at least three (3) years of work experience in the practice of Family Law, administrative, child welfare, child disability, family law, adult protective services, and/ or related legal fields.
- The State is issuing this solicitation to acquire consistent and competent legal representation for HADSS. HADSS is the local social services agency that is authorized by law to administer programs in the areas of Child Welfare, Adult Services, Family Investment and Child Support Enforcement, among others, to the citizens of Harford County. In the administration of these services, HADSS relies on the services of a practicing attorney to represent the Agency before the Harford County Courts in matters involving Child Welfare Services and Adult Services.
- Contact Information:
Sally Thompson, Assistant Director, Administration
Harford County Department of Social Services
2 South Bond Street, Suite 300, Bel Air, Maryland 21014
Phone: 410-836-4959 Fax: 410-836-4996
- Pre-Proposal Conference: Monday, November 21, 2016, 2:00 PM
- HCDSS Headquarters, 2 South Bond Street, Suite 300, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Proposal Deadline: Monday , December 5th , 2016, 4:30 PM